Share
Will Smith And Martin Lawrence To Start Filming ‘Bad Boys 3’ Tomorrow

Will Smith And Martin Lawrence To Start Filming ‘Bad Boys 3’ Tomorrow

25 minutes ago 0  Shares Will Smith And Martin Lawrence To Start Filming ‘Bad Boys 3’ Tomorrow Sun Jan 13 2019 16:21:07 GMT+0000 (GMT) Sun Jan 13 2019 16:32:55 GMT+0000 (GMT) Rebecca Shepherd Rebecca Shepherd in  Entertainment Powered by We've said it once or twice and we have no shame in recycling it again: we…

We've said it once or twice and we have no shame in recycling it again: we ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life.

It's time to really ramp up the excitement because Will Smith has taken to Instagram to get us all geared up for the third instalment of Bad Boys. He promises that it's about to be 'KRAZY'.

Will Smith announced that filming is about to commence for 'Bad Boys 3'. And, yes, that is P. Diddy commenting. Credit: Instagram/willsmith
Will Smith announced that filming is about to commence for 'Bad Boys 3'. And, yes, that is P. Diddy commenting. Credit: Instagram/willsmith

Smith posted the picture – which also features co-star Martin Lawrence – on social media earlier today (13 Jan), telling his 27 million followers the good news.

And just as many of us do when we're looking forward to something, the pair reminisced on the previous two films by watching them both over the weekend. Together. Could they be any cooler right now?!

Fans have gone into turmoil with the likes of P. Diddy, Winnie Harlow and Adebayo Akinfenwa also posting to express their excitement.

Back in November, Smith and Lawrence announced the third instalment of the Bad Boys franchise. The two stars met up in Los Angeles and decided to share the good news with their millions of adoring fans on Instagram.

Smith, 50, took a short clip of the pair together and posted it to his 24 million followers with the caption: “It's been a LOOOONG time coming. But now it's Here! @BadBoys For Life :rotating_light: We back!! @martinlawrence.”

In the clip, while filming himself, Smith says: “No, no, I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all, this is crazy, wait, wait, just wait… it's official, it's official. Bad Boys 3, it's happening, it's official. I'm telling you that's it no more, you can't handle no more.”

According to That Hashtag Show, some details of the plot have been leaked. The new film will see Marcus Burnett (played by Lawrence) working as a private investigator having fallen out with Mike Lowery (Smith).

Lowery is in the midst of a mid-life crisis while having to deal with being matched with a new – crucially younger – partner. The pair find themselves reunited after an Albanian man puts out a death order on both men, for the killing of his brother.

The film has a reported budget of $100 million (£77.8m), so there's most likely lots of high-action car chases to look forward to.

Can't. Wait.

Featured Image Credit: Columbia Pictures/Instagram/willsmith

Rebecca Shepherd

Rebecca Shepherd is a Journalist at LADbible. She graduated from the University of Central Lancashire with a First Class BA in Journalism. Becky previously worked as Chief Reporter at Cavendish Press, supplying news and feature stories to national newspapers and women's magazines.

Read More

Leave a Comment